Hello, bonjour and welcome to Global Voices
Global Voices is a commercial success story, bringing some of the best-known brands, technology and language experts together to enable multilingual communication.
The demand for high quality translation of content for different languages, regions and cultures continues to increase and as such, Global Voices continues to expand its services and geographical areas.
Our core services: Subtitling, Dubbing, Voice-Over, Translation and Interpretation.
Our mission: Connect people, remove barriers, enhance value and create opportunities.
Our vision: To be recognised as a brand leader for innovation and people excellence by enabling the world to communicate
Our culture: A cosmopolitan environment with a customer centric passion for high quality. Driven and innovative professional team, with a semi-flat hierarchical structure. Transparent, honest with a drive for growth. Keywords: Second to none, play to win, the best way to predict the future is to make it happen.
Health & Wellbeing: Global Voices provides internal and external health & wellbeing support. It also runs numerous charity events, sponsor walks and holds its own running club.
About the role
Salary: Highly attractive
Benefits: A generous package including, private health insurance, annual bonus, private pension scheme, employee share scheme, dogs at work scheme and free onsite parking.
Career: Plenty of opportunities for progression and professional development set by a clear and concise career path and backed by investment in CPD.
Location: Stirling Head Office (Monday - Thursday office based, WFH Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm)
Due to our geographical expansion, we are looking for an Swiss Account Manager to join our entrepreneurial and fast growing company.
The account management department works closely with Global Voices’ marketing and operations team. As an account manager, you will have responsibility for the growth and profit by providing exceptional solutions to our Swiss prospects and customers alike.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to set its mark by providing creative, high-quality solutions to our customers.
Who are we looking for?
- A driven and bright person with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a professional services role.
- You must be passionate about sales growth and have expert knowledge of growing accounts at C level.
- Be fluent in either French or German. Ideally both.
- Guide, develop and motivate direct reports and wider team, to champion delivering exceptional work in a positive, constructive and enjoyable environment.
- Experience in successfully running large scale projects through a full project life cycle, including experience with developing and post-launch strategy.
- You must have the drive to build efficient pipelines, whilst ensuring dependencies are unblocked, to support and drive the implementation of exceptional quality.
- Build strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
Why should you join Global Voices?
Founded in 2004, Global Voices is ranked within the top 100 LSPs (Language Service Provider) worldwide. Our network of over 9000 translators and interpreters allows us to deliver communication services in more than 150 languages.
We currently service companies across the UK, Europe and the USA. With a stellar reputation for expertise and quality of service, we deliver what we promise. Our company prides itself on playing a critical role in building a better working world for our customers and their communities.
We are proud to have recieved the bronze award for and support The Defence Employer Recognition Scheme (ERS), run by the Ministry of Defence, which was established to encourage employers to develop and maintain an armed forces-friendly environment.