Global Voices is a real commercial success story. We provide communications solutions that help thousands of organisations break into new and exciting international markets. We are proud to work with some of the world’s best-known brands; international government bodies with clients large and small from both public and private sector, worldwide.
Head Office, Stirling Scotland
- Hybrid working - Monday - Thursday office based, Friday home working. 8.30am - 5.30pm.
- Native or fluent level Italian - both written and spoken and/or French.
- Growing, developing and nurturing client relationships with a warm, persuasive approach.
- Making sure our UK client-base is paying the amounts they should, when they should.
- Ensuring any additional expenses relating to project work is paid in full.
- Setting up payment plans with UK debtors.
- Working towards monthly and annual targets on both an individual and team-basis.
- Processing refunds, issuing credit notes and monitoring all payments.
- Initiation of legal action should it be deemed necessary.
- Analysis and control of risks and customers financial data.
- Production of monthly bad debt provision calculations
- Full clean driving licence or local to the area.
- Prior experience in the language services industry.
- Experience of working in a professional services environment.
- A degree background in business / marketing / entrepreneurship.
- Annual bonus.
- Car share incentive.
- Private healthcare & private pension scheme.
- Competitive annual leave entitlement.
- Ample, free onsite parking.
- A colourful, vibrant, multi-cultural, progressive team and working environment.
- Dogs at work initiative.
£22,000 per annum