Hello, bonjour and welcome to Global Voices
Global Voices is a commercial success story, bringing some of the best-known brands, technology and language experts together to enable multilingual communication.
The demand for high quality adaptation of original TV and movie content for different languages, regions and cultures continues to increase and as such, Global Voices has recently acquired a localization and media company.
Our media services: Subtitling, Dubbing, Captioning, Localization, Transcription and Media processing.
Our mission: Connect people, remove barriers, enhance value and create opportunities.
Our vision: To be recognised as a brand leader for innovation and people excellence by enabling the world to communicate
Our culture: A cosmopolitan environment with a customer centric passion for high quality. Driven and innovative professional team, with a semi-flat hierarchical structure. Transparent, honest with a drive for growth. Keywords: Second to none, play to win, the best way to predict the future is to make it happen.
Health & Wellbeing: Global Voices provides internal and external health & wellbeing support. It also runs numerous charity events, sponsor walks and holds its own running club.
Stirling, Scotland, UK
About the role
- Hybrid working - Monday - Thursday office based, Friday home working. 8.30am - 5.30pm.
- Day to day management of our live translation business, responsible for around 70% of company revenue generation.
- Working with household corporate brand names, to provide them with swift, accurate and cost-effective translations and communications solutions.
- Working on top secret, eyes only projects for both the commercial and public sectors.
- Working with our sales department to deliver translation solutions to emergency services clients.
- Providing world class customer service to world class clients across the globe.
- Helping clients reach previously untapped markets.
Who are we looking for?
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Fluency in another European language is desirable.
- Full clean driving licence or local to the area.
- Prior experience in the language services industry.
- Experience of working in a professional services environment.
- A degree background in translation or languages.
Why should you join Global Voices?
Founded in 2004, Global Voices is ranked within the top 100 LSPs (Language Service Provider) worldwide. Our network of over 9000 translators and interpreters allows us to deliver communication services in more than 150 languages.
We currently service companies across the UK, Europe and the USA. With a stellar reputation for expertise and quality of service, we deliver what we promise. Our company prides itself on playing a critical role in building a better working world for our customers and their communities.
£21,000 - £23,000 per annum