Global Voices is a real commercial success story. We provide communications solutions that help thousands of organisations break into new and exciting new international markets. We are proud to work with some of the world’s best-known brands; international government bodies with clients large and small from both public and private sector, worldwide.
Our bright, attractive offices are located in Stirling Innovation Park. One of Europe’s most picturesque business centres, we have stunning views of the towering Wallace Monument and the surrounding heather-clad hills. We also have ample free parking available!
See what our staff have to say in our 2020 employer brand video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxLmR8i3DKM
The role will be currently remote however in future based at our Head Office in Stirling, Scotland, UK working Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Traslation of content for Key Accounts
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience of using CAT tools
- Demonstrate proactiveness and be willing to learn
- Experience in translating for a least two industry sectors
- Amibitious, innovative and energetic
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver results
- Lanuage translation:
- En/Fr/De – into Ita
- Fr/Es/It – into En
- En/It/Es/De – into Fr
- Fr/En – into De
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Fast, clear career growth and development within a rapidly scaling, highly entrepreneurial company.
- Salary bonuses
- Private healthcare (length of service dependent).
- Private pension scheme.
- Competitive annual leave entitlement.
- Ample, free onsite parking.
- A colourful, vibrant, multi-cultural, progressive team and working environment.
- Dogs at work initiative.
- Various company sports teams.
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Full clean driving licence or local to the area.
- Prior experience in the language services industry.
- Experience of working in a professional services environment.
- A degree background in translation / communication / languages.
WHAT WE VALUE:
- Positive, ambitious, and energetic people with a hunger to succeed.
- An eagerness to learn.
- Robust, assertive, and outwardly confident in nature.
- Career focused with progression in mind.
All applications to this role must come directly from the prospective candidate. As such, Global Voices does not engage the services of recruitment/employment agencies.