Account Manager – Junior
Global Voices is a real commercial success story. We provide communications solutions that help thousands of organisations break into new and exciting new international markets. We are proud to work with some of the world’s best-known brands; international government bodies with clients large and small from both public and private sector, worldwide.
Our bright, attractive offices are located in Stirling Innovation Park. One of Europe’s most picturesque business centres, we have stunning views of the towering Wallace Monument and the surrounding heather-clad hills. We also have ample free parking available!
See what our staff have to say in our 2020 employer brand video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxLmR8i3DKM
THE ACCOUNT MANAGER – JUNIOR
The role will be predominately based at our Head Office in Stirling, Scotland, UK working Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Working across many varied industry sectors including software, internet technology, automobile manufacture, retail and professional services.
- Networking and business developing with some of the most instantly recognisable corporations in the UK, and beyond.
- Managing and growing a hot portfolio of active clients and active relationships.
- Growing, developing and nurturing client relationships with a warm, persuasive approach.
- Working towards monthly and annual targets on both an individual and team-basis.
- Working alongside the digital marketing team to develop new marketing campaigns, approaches and routes to market, based on competitor analysis.
- Attending client meetings and arranging conference calls with directors for large tender opportunities.
- Providing world class customer service to world class clients across the globe.
- Helping clients reach previously untapped markets with outstanding growth potential.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A background of being able to influence, impact, and persuade at a high level.
- A career focused mindset which always thinks about ‘next’!
- Degree education (any discipline).
- A great deal of confidence, extroversion, and business acumen.
- A clear, concise, and diplomatic communication style.
- A robust and focused attitude, with the ability to demonstrate clarity of thought.
- A keen desire to play a key role within a critical department, crucial for commercial success.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Fast, clear career growth and development within a rapidly scaling, highly entrepreneurial company.
- Private healthcare (length of service dependent).
- Private pension scheme.
- Competitive annual leave entitlement.
- Ample, free onsite parking.
- A colourful, vibrant, multi-cultural, progressive team and working environment.
- Dogs at work initiative.
- Various company sports teams.
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Fluency in another European language is desirable.
- Full clean driving licence or local to the area.
- Prior experience in the language services industry.
- Experience of working in a professional services environment.
- A degree background in business / marketing / entrepreneurship.
WHAT WE VALUE:
- Positive, ambitious, and energetic people with a hunger to succeed.
- An eagerness to learn.
- Robust, assertive, and outwardly confident in nature.
- Career focused with progression in mind.
All applications to this role must come directly from the prospective candidate. As such, Global Voices does not engage the services of recruitment/employment agencies.