Quality Assurance Manager
Global Voices is a real commercial success story. We provide communications solutions that help thousands of organisations break into new and exciting international markets. We are proud to work with some of the world’s best-known brands; international government bodies with clients large and small from both public and private sector, worldwide.
Our bright, attractive offices are located in Stirling Innovation Park. One of Europe’s most picturesque business centres, we have stunning views of the towering Wallace Monument and the surrounding heather-clad hills. We also have ample free parking available!
See what our staff have to say in our 2020 employer brand video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxLmR8i3DKM
THE QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER:
The role will be predominately based at our Head Office in Stirling, Scotland, UK, working Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Fully appreciate client requirements and be able to produce documentation and responses that demonstrate a sound understanding and technical knowledge of our sector
- Effectively co-ordinate and liaise with clients, internal business development and operational teams to manage complex translation project for clients
- Be able to work under pressure and to within agreed client SLAs
- Being responsible for quality and ISO audits
- Taking responsibility for GDPR and other data protection requirements
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience of project management.
- The ability to challenge results where required and push performance.
- Experience of working with and implementing quality management systems (ISO) (specifically, ISO9001:2015).
- Commercial/business acumen.
- Well developed attention to detail skills.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?:
- Fast, clear career growth and development within a rapidly scaling, highly entrepreneurial company.
- Private healthcare (length of service dependent).
- Private pension scheme.
- Competitive annual leave entitlement.
- Ample, free onsite parking.
- A colourful, vibrant, multi-cultural, progressive team and working environment.
- Dogs at work initiative.
- Various company sports teams.
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Lean 6S qualified.
- Experience in working with languages/translations.
- Speaker of a 2nd European language.
- Experience of working in a AQ capacity in a professional services firm.
WHAT WE VALUE:
- Positive, ambitious, and energetic people with a hunger to succeed.
- An eagerness to learn.
- Robust, assertive, and outwardly confident in nature.
- Career focused with progression in mind.
Please note; as a business, Global Voices does not engage the services of recruitment agencies.